• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

If You Don't Believe....

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately so many Americans fail to realize that many stockholders are average American citizens trying to invest in something for their future and retirement. Unfortunately, the government decided on winners and losers and the small investor was wiped out by government policies. Traditional bankruptcy laws very ignored by the administration who instead paid off the unions.
Yes Jim, my father was one of them. The only thing that really bothered him was the investors that lost on GM, were not given the chance to be one of the first to buy back in. This is one reason there will never be another GM product in my driveway/garage. Another reason is just plain old poor quality (I'm gonna duck now).;)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
until Elio came along, the number one thing I looked for when in the market for a new vehicle is the quality of the dealership .... the quality of service after the sale varies widely in our area and with the length of current warranties (our Chevy truck has 100,000 mile warranty) that is very important to me .... the dealership we have done business with since the mid to late 70's happens to handle Chevrolet so that's what we buy ....

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A Corvette is about the only GM vehicle I would consider, but if I was in the market for a vehicle, just about every make would be considered, then I would narrow my choices through research...

I have never been much of a GM person. I am a Ford guy. But I have been thinking of buying a Corvette. I have a brand preference but i don't not object to buying other brands. I think of cars like women I am an equal opportunist

...I do kinda miss the Pontiac division of GM. Owned multiple Grand Prix's thru 70's-90's....and still have my second vehicle bought in '79...a 75 Grandville Convertible.

I do think it was a bad deal to lose Pontiac and Saturn as well. I have driven the last of the G8 6spd Pontiacs. Very nice car.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish I could be a 'stake holder' or a 'bond holder' or a 'share holder' of this company. I wish, I wish I wish. I believe with my $2,100.00 deposit I hold a half of a toothpick, but I am in the game ... right?

YOU ARE A STAKE HOLDER!!!!!!

A stake holder is any person, business, entity, community etc who has an interest in the company succeeding

Top Bottom