• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Infinite Skyz Skyzmatic System

UncleJohn

Elio Fan
Reaction score
check out http://navdy.com. Navdy plugs into your ODB, provides google map navigation, with a simplified display, telephone linking, and shows any alert you've set your phone to show, all in a heads-up display. I may get one for my current car (my Garmin pisses me off because it's so inept) and move it to the Elio when it arrives. There's a possibility Elio may offer it as an option.
VERY COOL!

Reactions: Ekh

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Every single electronic device and control (knob/button/touch) that is not rquired to drive the car should automatically lock when the vehicle is in motion and auto unlock when the vehicle comes to a complete stop.

Also, a breathalyzer regulated ignition system to start the engine.
I think there is also room for the "sleep alarm" specific for long haulers, and I see no downside for the rest of us

Texconsin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not for me thank you. I have a friend who test drove a Ford Mustang Bullit. He and his son took it out on the freeway and ran it up over 140 mph. He went home and the dealership called and said the state patrol showed up and wanted to scan the computer in the car as some one reported it at a high rate of speed on the freeway, they told him they usually comply with any request from the police but if they didn't own the car, they wouldn't have to. He ended up buying the car to save his CDL.
TrueCar.com morphs into TrueConfessions.com

Reactions: Ekh
Top Bottom