• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

I've Actually Sat In The Elio And Here Is One Thing I Would Change!

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not anymore of a concern than with coupe with two front passengers incapacitated in the front seat. People in the back will have to wait until those in the front are taken care of at the scene. If you want you can create unlimited bad situations that can keep you from leaving your house. I chose to live my life.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
agree .... I do have a nagging concern .... in an emergency where the driver may be incapacitated, I'm concerned about the ability of the person in the rear seat to exit the vehicle ....
I think that's one reasons the rear windows are now slightly larger. Maybe not big enough, but maybe a kid could kick 'em out and wriggle through.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm throwing the yellow flag here... the Lord Elgin dash wasn't IN the Elio you sat in. :rolleyes:
I was using my imagination that it was a fully operational production model.
I would much rather have the dash that they're using in the P4 then the Elgin (I guess they didn't want to alienate people while touring)

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This may be Blasphemy , but I am considering removing the back seat to glean additional trunk space . I really don't think I know anyone that would want to sit directly behind me. I wouldn't sit there on a bet. I am not a 2-up motorcycle rider either . As long as there is an arm rest in the Elio , I am completely satisfied with the interior .

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've Actually Sat In The Elio And Here Is One Thing I Would Change
I would add an HUD (so I don't have to look at the Elgin dash)
I already have a piece of HUD. So I surely wouldn't want to add to it. :D

The only time I had HUD displayed on my windshield was when I was following a cattle truck. :confused: I guess if you don't like looking at the Elgin dash you could close your eyes... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom