• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just For The Cat Lovers Here

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My kat, when she's happy with you, she puts her paws on you....Here she's touching my leg..
WP_20160327_17_04_28_Pro.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
affection takes an unusual (I think) bent in my household- He, large Alpha, she a tender smaller sweetheart
HE will clean and preen HER, as she turns her head into his, both purring.
Timing is everything, he'll do it up to a point, then give her a swipe (no nails out)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
How about some "Leap Dog!"
Just a vid I found, not one of my cats, but I wouldn't mind having him.
I can't tell if he's a Bengal or a Savanna but doesn't look like a purebred.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HELP any suggestions, aside from knocking them out to trim claws- watched UTube and they didn't show a cat more "uncomfortable" having it done.
not hooked up with a vet yet, so gonna try it myself- expecting my scissors specific for this "operation"
thanks

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Suggestions for trimming cat claws? We do it with regular nail clippers. Just take the sharp tips off. Don't go too short, or you cut the quick and they bleed. Besides, all you really need is the sharp tip to keep them from getting caught on stuff. That reduces their urge to scratch on stuff.

As for making them feel better about it.... good luck. We're lucky that both of our younger cats are fine with it. If yours isn't, maybe you could get some of those pheromone wipes for calming them down. Feliway (sp?) - Check Amazon. Not too expensive.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
is?Ph-NP1VJswkKLmJDvCxypyP5DvpFDbaLwdb8pN90WGY&height=227.jpg

SHASTA III The best cat I ever "guarded".
Cougar Guard 1976-1979.

SHASTA IV was poorly trained from the start and taught to rough house through play. She never stood a chance to become a workable mascot after she grew a little..

Top Bottom