• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Just Sent My $1000 !

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
My wife just called the Elio "... that stupid car". Can anyone recommend a good divorce lawyer?
Nod your head and say "Yes Dear" and then go find something to do. My wife has done the same, and the next day she's telling me about how she'll drive when we go out in it and how she insists on picking the color. (Geez advice on marriage coming from a guy that's been married 4 times)
Hi there, and welcome to the Forum a fun place to be. :D

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Matt, welcome to the Elio family and to the forum. Lots of great opinions here and interesting reading topics. Congratulations on going "all In" and enjoy the journey with us.

https://www.startengine.com/startup/elio-motors :)
Elio%20Page%20Assets-v2_why%20invest.jpg

Henry Ford built his first gasoline-powered horseless carriage, the Quadricycle, in the shed behind his home. Five years later, he founded the Ford Motor Company. In order to meet overwhelming demand for the new-fangled automobile, Ford introduced new mass-production methods, including large production plants and the use of standardized and interchangeable parts.
Today, there’s a new trailblazer working tirelessly to alter the course of history. His name is Paul Elio. He is gearing up to become the next Henry Ford and this is the public’s first opportunity to invest in Elio Motors at the ground level. You can be a part of the $52 billion U.S. personal transportation industry and own a part of the next new U.S. vehicle manufacturer. But you have to act now!
Imagine if someone had offered you a chance to buy shares in Tesla in 2010. Elio is that opportunity today and we are offering shares for a limited-time, don’t let this opportunity pass by you, express your interest in investing in Elio today!

Matt Carroll

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Matt, and congrats on your reservation!

Yeah, "starting production on time" is certainly a relative term. :) To help keep your sanity, it is in your best interest to expect the worst and hope for the best. We are all looking for reasons that indicate Elio Motors will be able to start production by June 30 of next year, but they need money, and a lot of it. If Elio Motors does fail, it won't be from a lack of effort to try and get the money from every source they can.

Matt, I hope I don't sound pessimistic, just getting you caught up with info and expectations. Anyway, welcome!
Welcome to the forum Matt, and congrats on your reservation!

Yeah, "starting production on time" is certainly a relative term. :) To help keep your sanity, it is in your best interest to expect the worst and hope for the best. We are all looking for reasons that indicate Elio Motors will be able to start production by June 30 of next year, but they need money, and a lot of it. If Elio Motors does fail, it won't be from a lack of effort to try and get the money from every source they can.

Matt, I hope I don't sound pessimistic, just getting you caught up with info and expectations. Anyway, welcome!

It is just discouraging that the production start date has drug on more so long and keeps getting bumped up.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It is just discouraging that the production start date has drug on more so long and keeps getting bumped up.
could have been worse, it could have draged on. (happens to me too spell checker doesn't pick that stuff up)
to
two
too
me smiling- no offense,- but I couldn't let it past without saying something

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
could have been worse, it could have draged on. (happens to me too spell checker doesn't pick that stuff up)
to
two
too
me smiling- no offense,- but I couldn't let it past without saying something

Kinda like past tense. I'm past it already:)))

Top Bottom