• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Make It A One Seater And Be Done With It

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Order # Date Ship To Order Total Status
100009026 3/27/14 ...ME... $1,000.00 Complete
I'm all in for the 1000 bucks and will take what they end up producing..HOWEVER..I would not tide in the back seat ..I'm betting that seond or third year models will offer more stream line one seater with a shorter more sporty LQQK from the front seat back..The P4 is longer than my Jeep Wrangler..The font is cool looking but behind the front door to rear it gets a little turd-ee..

Last edited:

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah but I'd like the ability to carry friends and such. Most of us will be using this for our primary vehicle and any longer trips I'd do with a passenger so for me the passenger seat is non-negotiable

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Certainly more room for personal luggage in the back seat than there is in the overhead storage bins on any airline

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I read/heard somewhere that Elio was considering a 1 seat 'panel wagon' for businesses. Think "Geek Squad"

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think a removable back seat would be the way to go, so you have more storage space when traveling by yourself, yet have the ability to take a passenger along when needed.
Hi Thomas and welcome from southern Oregon. Two questions pop into my mind, doesn't folding the back seat down accomplish the same thing? Does a removable seat weigh more than one that cannot be moved? Beyond that, I hope you enjoy this rapidly growing and very gregarious group of future Elio owners. You will find there is lots of stuff here to read, lots of information (some of it even true), lots of speculation and a some very hilarious ideas and comments. We also have great stuff support. Plus the pictures we extract from everyone who gets to see Elio are wonderful. Enjoy your journey to Elio ownership and I hope this forum helps create at least the impression of progress being made in a timely manner. :-) Z

Brainmatter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Thomas and welcome from southern Oregon. Two questions pop into my mind, doesn't folding the back seat down accomplish the same thing? Does a removable seat weigh more than one that cannot be moved? Beyond that, I hope you enjoy this rapidly growing and very gregarious group of future Elio owners. You will find there is lots of stuff here to read, lots of information (some of it even true), lots of speculation and a some very hilarious ideas and comments. We also have great stuff support. Plus the pictures we extract from everyone who gets to see Elio are wonderful. Enjoy your journey to Elio ownership and I hope this forum helps create at least the impression of progress being made in a timely manner. :) Z
A folding seat makes up for some of it, but the seat itself takes up as much space as you're gaining. A modular (top and bottom cushion separate), removable rear seat makes sense. If it were actually easily removable you'd gain all that extra space.

Top Bottom