• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Manufacturing Rate

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry folks, April is just really getting on my nerves. I understand doubt and I understand pessimism, but I don't understand Aprilia.
Yes, he's on my threshold too. I've blocked a couple others and it makes it easier for me if sometimes a bit confusing to see the blank spots.
What I'm considering, does he ask things that 'outsiders' would honestly be asking, or is he just being a pest.
I continue to gather info to see how it's going with EM. I think my own 'promotion' days are pretty much over. EM has the primary battle in other sectors, just my opinion.

So for me, does this guy pump any questions I'd like to see answers for? Once in a while yes. It's just I might be better off seeing the answers and skipping the questions. I'm still on the fence.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, he's on my threshold too. I've blocked a couple others and it makes it easier for me if sometimes a bit confusing to see the blank spots.
What I'm considering, does he ask things that 'outsiders' would honestly be asking, or is he just being a pest.
I continue to gather info to see how it's going with EM. I think my own 'promotion' days are pretty much over. EM has the primary battle in other sectors, just my opinion.

So for me, does this guy pump any questions I'd like to see answers for? Once in a while yes. It's just I might be better off seeing the answers and skipping the questions. I'm still on the fence.

I can't imagine blocking anybody because I don't agree with what they say........I'd rather read it and either ignore or respond.......it's educational and wise to know what's being said so you aren't responding to related out of context posts.

Also, reporting someone that irritates me...........not even if it's political or religion based. I support free thinking and speech. We all have different levels of tolerance and I guess it boils down to the level tolerated by the Admins.

If you feel it's a real troll posting don't feed it........ignore or block it. No need to report it, just my opinion.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you feel it's a real troll posting don't feed it........ignore or block it. No need to report it, just my opinion.

all forum features are there to provide members with options .... whatever option they choose is totally up to them because what is right for one person may or may not be right for another .... ignoring and blocking are individual options .... reporting brings it directly to the attention of a moderator .... when a post is reported, a moderator will review the point in question and a decision will be made .... the decision may well be the report doesn't violate forum standards and the member reporting the issue will be so informed .... should it be determined that there is sufficient cause, appropriate action will be taken .... its natural for members to see no problems with their post .... the feature is there to provide an independent review

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
all forum features are there to provide members with options .... whatever option they choose is totally up to them because what is right for one person may or may not be right for another .... ignoring and blocking are individual options .... reporting brings it directly to the attention of a moderator .... when a post is reported, a moderator will review the point in question and a decision will be made .... the decision may well be the report doesn't violate forum standards and the member reporting the issue will be so informed .... should it be determined that there is sufficient cause, appropriate action will be taken .... its natural for members to see no problems with their post .... the feature is there to provide an independent review
I didn't imply that others shouldn't be able to choose their individual options..........just stated my personal preference and/or opinion......and may be blocked as a result......which is fine. I have no issues with how this site is managed. I find it educational on all fronts Elio........and at times some good humor.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another thread gone
Sideways_poster.JPG

runt2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I can't imagine blocking anybody because I don't agree with what they say........I'd rather read it and either ignore or respond.......it's educational and wise to know what's being said so you aren't responding to related out of context posts.

Also, reporting someone that irritates me...........not even if it's political or religion based. I support free thinking and speech. We all have different levels of tolerance and I guess it boils down to the level tolerated by the Admins.

I think someone could be irritating enough to block or report (a good imagination here will likely prove my point). I don't know Aprilia's intentions, but his posts have been informative even though my conclusions from the information are usually opposite of his. Yes, they could be clever ways to politely irritate, but I'll keep reading ... I like the information.

Muzhik

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Blocking, or rather poor blocking, is part of the reason my Falcons didn't play in the off season last year.

Well, I figured since it had been pages and pages since "Manufacturing Rate" has been mentioned, I'd try hijacking this hijacked thread... :rolleyes:
It hasn't been hijacked so much as moved to a new purpose: discussing the rate that new messages can be created and if the quality of those messages decreases with increased production.

Top Bottom