• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Manufacturing Rate

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Based on my guesstimate mfg date, they would only be manufacturing 55 a day - that's 5 days a week.
From what they have said; it will be a lot more than 55 a day; more like 250 a day when they go to 2 shifts, so halve that; 125 a day.
I believe 100 a day on the initial start; going to 125 within 3 to 4 weeks.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought the official production rate was suppose to get to 1000 per day (500/day x 2 production lines) The guestimator supports this; but I am not sure how much that means....
The numbers have changed so many times I've lost track.
The only number I'm really concerned about is mine.

eliio21783

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, that's why I checked the "guestimator" link in post 2, it say's it will be end of April before I get my #4730, which I thought would still be in January / early February.
The "guestimator" which I think is way off the mark, .was how I came up with the 55/day using my delivery date and my reservation number.

Coss, based on your numbers for production, I'm back to the end of January for my #4730 - SO EXCITING.........!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I know, that's why I checked the "guestimator" link in post 2, it say's it will be end of April before I get my #4730, which I thought would still be in January / early February.
The "guestimator" which I think is way off the mark, .was how I came up with the 55/day using my delivery date and my reservation number.

Coss, based on your numbers for production, I'm back to the end of January for my #4730 - SO EXCITING.........!!!!!!!!!
What did you use for a start date?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The cars/day rate starts slowly (10/day) and grows to 50/day with either a second shift or a second line at the 90 day mark (I'm not certain which) which takes it to 100/day about 180 days into production. But his is an old estimator and subject to significant change.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From what they have said; it will be a lot more than 55 a day; more like 250 a day when they go to 2 shifts, so halve that; 125 a day.
I believe 100 a day on the initial start; going to 125 within 3 to 4 weeks.
You are an optimist since the estimator starts at 10/day and slowly builds to 100/day after 180 days.

Top Bottom