• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Memphis Bass Pro

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't aware you lived in MO, Chaz. :cool: Springfield's a great little [relatively speaking] town to live in.

I moved here in 2008 from the San Francisco Bay Area. I was stationed there and stayed around for 5 years after I retired from the Coast Guard. Springfield is quite different from there or where I grew up which was Connecticut.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I moved here in 2008 from the San Francisco Bay Area. I was stationed there and stayed around for 5 years after I retired from the Coast Guard. Springfield is quite different from there or where I grew up which was Connecticut.
Do you know a friend of mine who was the MCPOCG Jay Lloyd? He's here in Las Cruces.

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you know a friend of mine who was the MCPOCG Jay Lloyd? He's here in Las Cruces.

Never met him but, I know who he is. I was an Electronic Technician. Spent a lot of time in far away isolated places. I worked on LORAN transmitters in places like Kure Island and Port Clarence Alaska.

Top Bottom