• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

HoofHearted

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Do you think the final name of the vehicle will be Elio?

My name for the car would be "Choice".

The Elio Choice.

It signifies what this vehicle offers the American public. An new alternative to the present vehicles offered out of Detroit and Japan. It signifies what decision all Elio owners have made with their "Choice".

What other names would make sense? Do we need a name or just Elio?
How about a fish name ( Stingray, Barracuda, Marlin ) The Elio Escolar

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I came up with a few I like -for instance -the Elio -Griffin -it's a half eagle, half lion character -kinda like the half bike, half car theme -or maybe the Elio -Moto-rod or cycle-rod--or maybe -the Elio - Cyclops-or Triclops--or polywog also maybe the Elio wildstar -post some names you never know ,they might use your name -people get ideas from all places.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello!
Please use search before posting new :)threads. Thanks

PS. I know. I'm not the moderator, but now you can read all the information you just requested with out waiting.

Last edited:

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello!
Please use search before posting new :)threads. Thanks

PS. I know. I'm not the moderator, but now you can read all the information you just requested with out waiting.
what do you mean I posted in general elio discussion -I didn't request any information-just throwing general discussion out there -should I have been in oddball ideas -this site is so confusing

Top Bottom