• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Name That Elio / Elio Logo / Elio Marketing

Reaction score
LOVED IT! But hated the heels, lol. Thanks for doing those up for me. Did you see this one? It goes with the skirt and Heidi's leathers.

Attachments

• elio black and red bad ass.jpg
    elio black and red bad ass.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,142

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yes,, I did see that one,,, Darth Vader came to mind,,, sharp,,, but I have reservations. I would surely get run over some dark night... In the summer,, In the dakota winter,, it perhaps would show up pretty good... Had a black conversion van back in the day,,, was a cooker for sure in the summer...
I am thinking the silver grey or creamsickle is the color for me.. Could be talked into safety Yellow I guess,, had a yellow semi at one time, and I have a yellow T bucket that I have fun with... I'm just hoping they can get this project off the ground. Or should I say: Paul can realize his dream..

Go Elio
JS

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yeah, I had a black car ONCE. I remember now swearing never to get another one. But, I really like that design. Looks bad.
When you say it looks bad,,,, I don't know how to take it.. I think it looks good..
But have to admit it reminds me of the gal that said:
When I'm good,, I'm good,, but when I'm bad, I'm REALLY GOOD.

Go Elio
JS

Top Bottom