• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

NEW .... Interview with Paul Elio

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The moderators are getting about twelve or more of these spammers each day, I'm told. He/they will squish it very quickly.
In both cases just use your 'report' link found on both posts and private messages.

These are click-bate to take over your computer in many cases. Nigerians, Russians and others in the out-back where the internet exists are making this their primary method of prosperity. Once they get dependent on it, and the tech-world figures out how to squish it... well Karma is a Bitch.....with teeth.

Also, check out scam-bating on youtube.
I did report.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The moderators are getting about twelve or more of these spammers each day, I'm told. He/they will squish it very quickly.
In both cases just use your 'report' link found on both posts and private messages.

the forum's owner/administrator is in the process of upgrading our software .... as Ari mentioned, we've been under attack from a host of ne'er-do-wells for several months ..... with the way things work, applicants are approved by forum software before any forum staff sees them .... that gives them a (hopefully) short time when they can post or send PM's .... our review of new applications is ongoing .... when we determine the applicant isn't welcome here, we ban him and delete all of his post/PM's .... with the help of our members (which is most certainly appreciated) who serve as more eyes, we have managed to take necessary action rather quickly ....

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I would still buy the gas version, but not the electric version, too short ranged, I'd buy the car without the gas engine as long as everything else was there. My roommate rebuilds cars for a living after all, wouldn't be hard to take an engine and connect it.
Joshua .... really great to hear from you again ..... my wife and I talk about wondering how you are getting along every time we go through Fayetteville .... take a look at the BEX area of the form .... for my money it has a strong chance to making it to production in the not to distant future .... sorry to say, I can't say the same for Elio

JohnJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just want to remind everyone that Paul Elio took thousands of dollars from us and has simply walked away with it without so much as a thank you suckers, kiss my ass, or doodlie quack!!! and we're doing nothing about it. Instead of taking action we're talking about everything on this forum except what we should be, and that's what happening at Elio Motors, where's our cars, what happened to our money, etc.. I'm already pissed at the situation, it's time we all got mad. :mad:

Mel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just want to remind everyone that Paul Elio took thousands of dollars from us and has simply walked away with it without so much as a thank you suckers, kiss my ass, or doodlie quack!!! and we're doing nothing about it. Instead of taking action we're talking about everything on this forum except what we should be, and that's what happening at Elio Motors, where's our cars, what happened to our money, etc.. I'm already pissed at the situation, it's time we all got mad. :mad:
As I remember, there was NEVER anything promised. Any money you contributed was of your own free will.

Unhappy...Yes, Disappointed...Very, Mad...Not particularly.

Top Bottom