• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not yet. They are in process of being organized I believe. A design has been selected but it is a big job to arrange the ordering, collecting of payment, shipping, etc. :) Z
Is it possible to make the logo available on the forum so we could get one printed at our local t-shirt shop? That would take the burden off those who are trying to take the orders, collect the money, and ship the shirts.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is it possible to make the logo available on the forum so we could get one printed at our local t-shirt shop? That would take the burden off those who are trying to take the orders, collect the money, and ship the shirts.
Okuma Steve and the other support staff are the ones who make those decisions. I know Okuma Steve is the one who started the website and the idea of the shirts was to help with some of the expenses at the same time as letting people know we exist. The logo is different from the Elio trademark which can only be used by an Elio authorized vendor. I'm not sure how it works with elioowners.com logo. It certainly wouldn't hurt to approach the support staff with the idea. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't aware :(

How do we order one ??
I'm not sure what the process will be. Okuma Steve will let us know on the "Site News" forum when he is ready to start taking orders. If you want shirts and/or hats for Elio Motors I believe the website you go to is Eliowear.com. Also once a special promotional offer has ended, EM notifies reservationists that they can order the special t-shirts. That notification is by email. I hope this helps. :-) Z

Danno

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I completely understand how annoying it is however I have also been inconvenienced when they have had to change the schedule with little notice. I believe they are waiting to release the details to try and avoid the last minute changes which have been an issue for them in the past. Hopefully this will get better as they build more prototypes allowing them to meet last minute media requests while simultaneously keeping the tour going.
Goofyone...Do you happen to know how to find out when and where the P4 will be shown?
The only thing I've been able to find is the limited hints on the EM site under events. Any help is appreciated.

Top Bottom