• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Official Elio Motors Events - 2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure Concord Mills is an indoor mall. Never been there but I think it's like a sprawling shopping center. But-as cold blooded as I'm getting in my old age, a parka inside is always a consideration. Especially since it was 80 here a week ago and only 30s today.
Here is what I recommend. Wear a long sleeve t-shirt under your t-shirt. That way you may be able to take your parka off and show off your shirt. I hope your hat comes in time because that way you have two statements to make! I use this method all the time. I wear multiple layers and sometimes the short sleeve or sleeveless is the statement layer while others it is next to my body to help keep me warm. Right now I have a very thin but surprisingly effect long sleeve "insulated" t-shirt under a long sleeve mock turtle neck shirt under a sleeveless dress. It looks great and helps keep me warm. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This just found on the EM site calendar: 11/14/14 10:50 AM PST

Nov 15, 2014 - Nov 16, 2014We are all go for Saturday and Sunday! New Orleans, LA The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk, New Orleans Sat - 10am-9pm Sun - 10am-7pm

Friday's event has been removed from the list. :) Z

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are they going to post the location for the Jacksonville event? That's only a few days away, and I'd like to attend this one, since it's only 150 miles away, instead of 500.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't speak for others but with us, our absolutely and final plans customarily end up being subject to change at any moment ..:confused:.. for several months we've been planning to get up early on the morning of Friday, Dec 12th to visit the Elio Tour when it comes to Raleigh, NC .... other commitments have reached the point where it would be very difficult for us to get to Raleigh at any time during that weekend ..:(.. so, instead of driving 20 miles to Raleigh we've decided to drive 300+ miles (round trip) when the tour comes to Charlotte on Dec 5th .. :)

Jim

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't speak for others but with us, our absolutely and final plans customarily end up being subject to change at any moment ..:confused:.. for several months we've been planning to get up early on the morning of Friday, Dec 12th to visit the Elio Tour when it comes to Raleigh, NC .... other commitments have reached the point where it would be very difficult for us to get to Raleigh at any time during that weekend ..:(.. so, instead of driving 20 miles to Raleigh we've decided to drive 300+ miles (round trip) when the tour comes to Charlotte on Dec 5th .. :)

Jim
With any luck, you can do both!

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jim
Know what you mean. Just hoping for a couple of days notice. The 150 miles is one way, so won't go unless I have a location in hand before leaving.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Know what you mean. Just hoping for a couple of days notice. The 150 miles is one way, so won't go unless I have a location in hand before leaving.

because we travel extensively, I know the tour team has to have some flexibility .... that said, I do not understand how a talented, veteran tour team can't post specific locations much further in advance .... this tour has been acknowledged to be a critical part of their marketing effort .... giving folks who are willing to drive long distances and stand in long lines to see there product the ability to plan isn't just a common courtesy, its good business

Jim

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
because we travel extensively, I know the tour team has to have some flexibility .... that said, I do not understand how a talented, veteran tour team can't post specific locations much further in advance .... this tour has been acknowledged to be a critical part of their marketing effort .... giving folks who are willing to drive long distances and stand in long lines to see there product the ability to plan isn't just a common courtesy, its good business

Jim
I agree. Another grievance I have, is the newsletter updates through the email. I've tried for over a year to get on that, and have not succeeded. Maybe since I went all in for 1k back last October, I'm old news.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree. Another grievance I have, is the newsletter updates through the email. I've tried for over a year to get on that, and have not succeeded. Maybe since I went all in for 1k back last October, I'm old news.

I had a problem for a time, all Elio messages were dumped into spam file. Check your spam filter settings.

Top Bottom