• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options And Upgrades, Cruise Control, Etc...

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Hi guys, this is the old car salesman again. Want everybody to know how proud I was to be a car salesman. I helped literally hundreds of families get the car they wanted at a fair price. If they were honest and needed to be treated with the utmost respect, I was the man to do it. If they happened to be the smart asses, I took every damn cent they had and their left shoe. Know how easy it was..here is a secret... don't tell anybody ok..on a 60 month contract, every ten dollars a month more I got more than I HAD to, made the company $600 more dollars... If I got $20 a month more that was $1200 more than they HAD TO REALLY pay. Made me a extra $100 or so bucks because of the poor attitude of the customer..and that old high five from the sales manager and the extra $20 cash in my pocket was great. It was so easy when the customer was rude and a know it all.
Elio Motors board of directors are car guys. they will make money, and BTW, haven't heard to much about the monthly meeting of the suppliers and the board lately. any of you see the reviews.? The delay, I can wait, it was a toy for me anyway. I will love my 2016 elio. But, I still want to know if the phoenix address is a real office or just a p.o. box which will scare the hell out of me. I heard it was just a pick up mail place...from another web site.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
The Elio address in Phoenix is for the Biltmore Office Plaza, there are no signs out front, however the parking lot is full. How many are from Elio and how many are from others in the office plaza are unknown though.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Thanks Jetpack. This vehicle makes sense to me, but I can see that it's not for everyone. After this news:

"So from the 4th quarter of 2013, middle of 2014 , end of 2014, 1st quarter of 2015, now 3rd quarter of 2015, then what quarter of what year will be next?.."

I must say, I'm glad I'm only "all in" for $100.00. All things Elio will be put on the back burner for a while till something at the factory, or some other big news happens. I honestly don't think it's an intended scam, just a big dreamer (Paul Elio) biting off more than he can chew. Everyone (well, most) here are great, but I'm done for 6 months or so.

P.S.- Zelio, you're an awesome person and the worlds a better place with people like you in it!
I hear you man! It's not easy being positive with this new setback. :(:mad:

Dooltd

Elio Addict
I'm with DWR, it's time to relax for about six months and forget about all this speculation. I'll be back around Christmas and then we'll see where things stand. :cool:

fred bott

Elio Aficionado
Ok so here's the deal :
BASE 6800.00
DELIVERY 800.00
PREP 500.00
CRUISE CTL 1000.00
REAR CAMERA 500.00
LARGER TIRES 1000.00
CUSTOM F FENDERS 1200.00
AUTO TRANS 900.00
COMPUTER/GPS 1200.00
PRODUCTION SURCHARGE 1000.00
PEPBOYS SERVICE MEMBERSHIP 500.00
TOTAL FOR ELIO........................................................$15,400.00 I have CASH in my hot little hand...let's GO ELIO !

Craig

Elio Addict
Ok so here's the deal :
BASE 6800.00
DELIVERY 800.00
PREP 500.00
CRUISE CTL 1000.00
REAR CAMERA 500.00
LARGER TIRES 1000.00
CUSTOM F FENDERS 1200.00
AUTO TRANS 900.00
COMPUTER/GPS 1200.00
PRODUCTION SURCHARGE 1000.00
PEPBOYS SERVICE MEMBERSHIP 500.00
TOTAL FOR ELIO........................................................$15,400.00 I have CASH in my hot little hand...let's GO ELIO !
$15,400.00 Your one Elio to my two.:)

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
When has cruise ever been 1k? I doubt the rear camera will be that much. I doubt there will be larger tires since that increases drag and hurt fuel mileage. Unless you are doing a full fledged CarPC, that will no where near 1200. Never heard of a Pepboys service membership.

fred bott

Elio Aficionado
When has cruise ever been 1k? I doubt the rear camera will be that much. I doubt there will be larger tires since that increases drag and hurt fuel mileage. Unless you are doing a full fledged CarPC, that will no where near 1200. Never heard of a Pepboys service membership.
Like DUHHHH, Of course all this is made up.....All in fun for the detractors....All good PIE IN THE SKY BY-AND-BY.
Relax, Protias, I bees a supporter also...Having some fun twiddling my thumbs just waiting.