• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Options Pricing List

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can someone tell Me about the "Park Pilot" What is it?
Seems to be a system of proximity sensors and warning lights, to let you know if you are about to hit the car behind you or run over a small child. I imagine this is an option because some people are concerned about the lack of a rear window.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
For the person that asked the "Park Pilot" had a little I in a blue circle at the end of the option; if you click that it shows a picture of what it does, and has a full description. Basically it's the same as the Ford Pickup basic proximity detector when you back up; it beeps and as you get closer to an object it beeps faster; simple form of radar.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
in looking through the options choices, I saw no mention of leather seats .... its been my understanding from day one that it would be an option .... that leads me to believe that the site is still in construction

in addition, I'd love to see a price for ordering a set of the retro fenders in addition to the OEM's

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I also don't find a option for hands-free. You have to get the $2k Skyz box for that. I suppose I'll be happy with a $59 auto-parts-store unit.
I suspect this being a test, they will be adding more things before 2017, like the back-window option?

The only thing I might consider is one of the color-wraps. Anyone know how durable (or not) those things are?

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I also don't find a option for hands-free. You have to get the $2k Skyz box for that. I suppose I'll be happy with a $59 auto-parts-store unit.

I believe that is built into the stereo upgrade where it says "Enhanced Stereo with USB and Connectivity". I took the "connectivity" as bluetooth. $299 would be pretty steep for a single DIN head unit without bluetooth.

Top Bottom