• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

POLL ---- Production In Or Before 2023

Do You Believe Elio Motors Will Have An Electric Model In Production In Or Before 2023 ?

• YES

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • NO

Votes: 50 92.6%

• Total voters

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What you do is make claims and protect yourself under the guise of "This is only a prediction and might not be the truth". For example, Arcimoto was to make 1000 units in 2022. Here we are past Q3 and they made 278 units. Thus when that doesn't work out, you just make up whatever excuse that is the latest rage. It was Covid and now it's supply chain. Who knows what it'll be next (Ukraine war, Asteroids, Alien Attack...).

Elio ran into a problem where they never made product but made claims of when they would make them. Arcimoto made claims of production numbers and can't get to even 50%, So, people with the three wheeler mantra in mind, need to understand that those products are not main stream and only a niche. So, making grandiose claims about production dates or volume, just comes back to bite you in the rear.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's funny. My wife is doing much better after the stroke. Thus she and her sisters went on a 4 week cruise in Europe. I took time off and did things like redoing the living and dining room. I will find out Monday if what I did was good. Best part is, it's done. So probably not going back. I had time to just fart around because nobody to tell me to clean up on my projects. That came down to poking you guys. In the end, I enjoy it. I hope you do. We ain't getting any younger. So just look at it as we are talking around the virtual bar.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's funny. My wife is doing much better after the stroke. Thus she and her sisters went on a 4 week cruise in Europe. I took time off and did things like redoing the living and dining room. I will find out Monday if what I did was good. Best part is, it's done. So probably not going back. I had time to just fart around because nobody to tell me to clean up on my projects. That came down to poking you guys. In the end, I enjoy it. I hope you do. We ain't getting any younger. So just look at it as we are talking around the virtual bar.
Careful, some people may not like that.

Top Bottom