• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Studies have shown that people who live the longest have more birthdays.

Sure.... I heard this whole "birthday" thing is noting but a big scam!

Why would anyone plunk their money down on an imaginary number, it's not like you can actually touch age, or drive it around for God sake. My wife keeps telling me she's turning 28, and she keeps setting her birthday back year after year. I can pretty much prove to you that the numbers just don't add up, you think those numbers are adding up to something big? Well they're really just a count down to your demise. Don't eeeeeven get me going on "anniversaries" oh yeah, like those are "real". :rolleyes: :)

I feel so much better telling others how to think, I just want to let you know I'm actually rooting for birthdays, shit I'm "all in" on them! :cool:

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sure.... I heard this whole "birthday" thing is noting but a big scam!

Why would anyone plunk their money down on an imaginary number, it's not like you can actually touch age, or drive it around for God sake. My wife keeps telling me she's turning 28, and she keeps setting her birthday back year after year. I can pretty much prove to you that the numbers just don't add up, you think those numbers are adding up to something big? Well they're really just a count down to your demise. Don't eeeeeven get me going on "anniversaries" oh yeah, like those are "real". :rolleyes: :)

I feel so much better telling others how to think, I just want to let you know I'm actually rooting for birthdays, shit I'm "all in" on them! :cool:
John, stop being so negative. I still believe in birthdays!!!!

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did some looking at Elio Motors URL and web traffic reports (primarily Alexa) yesterday and saw some interesting things, for example, there is a relationship between reach on their website and daily reservations. It will be very interesting to see where this weeks numbers are.
-1.jpg
1e.PNG
2e.PNG

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I did some looking at Elio Motors URL and web traffic reports (primarily Alexa) yesterday and saw some interesting things, for example, there is a relationship between reach on their website and daily reservations. It will be very interesting to see where this weeks numbers are.
View attachment 4932 View attachment 4933 View attachment 4934

Thanks for this John! It is definitely interesting how web traffic does appear to match up well with new reservations numbers. I had already realized that based on the numbers we have so far it appears that February will be the best month for new reservations since September and the web traffic graph does reflect this trend as well.

This information also demonstrates that despite all the doom and gloom going around inside the Elio follower community that EM is not being as negatively affected by the recent news as many people believe. EM is in fact moving forward with marketing just fine despite the recent news and seeing an uptick in reservations which will hopefully continue to improve when they are able to get the engine unveiling figured out and with major events upcoming such as NASCAR the race this weekend and the New York Auto Show in about a months time.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I'll take you're word for it, I was a music major, I can count to 12 without taking off my shoes and conveniently, 12 is the biggest number I really need in a measure. ;)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just noticed this post on FB, looks to me like they are saying they have surpassed 40,000 as of yesterday.
View attachment 4947

having reached over 40K is reasonable .... there certainly isn't any indication of anything major being wrong

Top Bottom