• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At this point in the game their is not much reason to reserve at the $1000.00 level, unless you want to get the max bonus bucks. You won't be much closer to the front of the line, and as fast as they plan on building them, it won't take long to get to your spot in line.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
At this point in the game their is not much reason to reserve at the $1000.00 level, unless you want to get the max bonus bucks. You won't be much closer to the front of the line, and as fast as they plan on building them, it won't take long to get to your spot in line.
It's still 25% additional spending space; I don't know where else you can get that kind of ROI
On a $1K deposit that's $250 additional credit that could cover additional options, like carpeting, interior trim panels, and a few other things.
For that alone it's worth it.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you have a source for your 50 to 100X?

I believe Elio will sell globally, but not that we'll in India. It will be too expensive and not enough seat.
I basically ask at least 2 people every day that I haven't spoken to, if they have heard of Elio, if yes, do they have a reservation and why not usually. There has been only 32 out of 605 that have heard of Elio Motors, one has made $1000 non refundable deposit and 18 would like to buy one in production. When the 14 were asked why they didn't want it, safety was the biggest reason... which I think Elio is doing well to address. Used same method to hold on to Tesla until recently.

As far as India is concerned, it's not all like Marigold hotel... India definitely wants the Elio... they will also provide the steel wheels last I read (a while ago). They have a millennial population that's in the top 3 globally I believe. Then there is the middle East that wants to race them. Let's not forget China and their brand new interstates. Elio Motors has stated global domination as their goal... I believe its wanted everywhere; almost more than here!!!

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This. I will likely not bump up from $100 (11/12/2016) all-in to $1000 until at the earliest there is a firm production start date.
CDJ27, welcome from sunny New Mexico and congratulations on your reservation. Be careful the Elio is addicting and soon you will want to increase your reservation until you have your number. Enjoy the forum and the journey

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Which begs the question...with potential for US demand of 3-6 MILLION and production at 250,000 Elios annually...how to avoid a 12-24 year backlog!!!
Multiple assembly lines initially then multiple plants.

This. I will likely not bump up from $100 (11/12/2016) all-in to $1000 until at the earliest there is a firm production start date.
That would definitely cause a bump.

Others would be ATVM approval and or private financing sufficient to proceed.

Another would probably come when the 25% bonus is discontinued. I know I jumped to $500 when it was reduced from 50% to 25%.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Multiple assembly lines initially then multiple plants.
That would definitely cause a bump.
Others would be ATVM approval and or private financing sufficient to proceed.
Another would probably come when the 25% bonus is discontinued. I know I jumped to $500 when it was reduced from 50% to 25%.
Paul has already stated that they have sufficient funding to start, but the ATVM loan would make it that much easier to do.
It was in one of the last news letters from EM

Top Bottom