• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe we will see a lot more advertising as we near production and wide scale vehicle availability. Elio is currently only doing advertising in limited fashion to keep costs relatively low. The advertising now is pretty much limited to online social media, they do also pay Facebook and Google for ads, and the tour where people can see the prototype in person. Even the tour is being done in a relatively low cost way where they find inexpensive events that offer them the opportunity to meet as many people as possible.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Numbers 2014 04 20.jpg

I couldn't find my original post but here's the update. Enjoy.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I saw that this morning. great week. I wonder if the high exposure at the Texas event helped? it was a large event (not just in a hotel parking lot). I think the Fox & Friends appearance will help for next weeks numbers!
I'm guessing as the events get closer together and some are bigger, and the national media presence grows, we will be looking at consistent 100+/day reservations. I think a big turning point will be the introduction of P5 with IAV engine installed. That is when I expect to bump up to $500.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
@Ty, the end date is 4/27 not 4/28, not a big deal, but it makes a difference in the per day count.
Oops. It was right but then I added the empty row for next week's number by dragging (copying the above row) and must have cut and pasted it. And, to me, that kind d of a mistake IS a big deal. Thank you for pointing it out. I'll correct that when I get back to my computer.

Top Bottom