• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shirts!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mine was order #1 according to the site. It arrived this morning. I'm proudly wearin' it.
This is large regular and it's true to size but it comes quite a way down past my butt and I'm 6'1".
This sucker is way long! That's a good thing!
Especially for all those tall people who are afraid to order a regular size,
It's 100% cotton, but it's also pre-shrunk.
If this shirt is any indication, tall folks should order without hesitation.

Last edited:

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After about 4--5 wks I received my shirt and I am happy. Great quality, great packaging and it was pre shrunk! Worth the wait for the shirt and it will be worth the wait for the Elio motors, Auto Cycle!
Terrence Benard :)

Now it is August 11 and I just received my ELIO OWNERS . COM tee shirt! Another very nice tee shirt! I am happy!
Hoorah, two different style and very cool Elio tee shirts!
Terrence Bernard :)

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How many tee shirt designs will be produced before production? Time will tell. I have received two of three differnt designs ordered. Something to do, something to show and be proud to be an a future Elio owner until I can drive my Elio. Lots of firsts yet to come, fuel up the Elio, hand wash the Elio, cruise in the Elio, go to work and back in the Elio, parking the Elio, looking for my Elio in a parking lot,go to a drive thru, sounding the horn in the Elio, ariving to work early enought to sit in the Elio while listening to tunes or news! Wow, as other have written "enjoy the adventure"
I like the tee-shirts, good marketing Elio Team!
Terrence

Top Bottom