• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shreveport Plant Operations And Personnel Questions

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes.......and in order for that to work the pre-sale customer expectations need to be met or exceeded regarding the vehicle, as well as how we feel about the the final details of the sales and servicing plan. The early adopter Elio owners need to be very enthusiastic and happy with the ride, sales, and service model...........not just yeh......it's o.k. my Elio gets me from point a to b, not much fun to drive and still don't know how the hell I'm going to get it serviced.

The pre-sale system is very important to Elio and we all have a lot of blind faith in Elio.
I agree 100% with what you say about our satisfaction and that is why it is taking as long as it is to get into production. If it is not right the first time it may never get a second chance.

PhilGoings

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Canada will be 1st after USA, then Mexico & SA, prev. stated (by Elio) then Europe & Asia& Australia......... :)
I would have to say Mexico when they see this they will go crazy for it as the wage there is so low it will allow folks who could never afford a new car to get into an Elio.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would have to say Mexico when they see this they will go crazy for it as the wage there is so low it will allow folks who could never afford a new car to get into an Elio.

Perhaps, but the Canadian middle class (which BTW is in better shape financially than our own) will certainly be able to afford it and they are paying:U.S.$3.64 per U.S. gallon. :)

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is there anyone on here from Shreveport? We need someone who can tell us when they start to hire personnel at the plant. It will take awhile to gear up, with both equipment and training workers. When this starts it will be just a matter of time. Hopefully, they will hire in a lot of people who use to build the HUMV.

Hope we get some of the eventual Elio workers on this site Senator Blutarsky

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why an Elio!
When it's cold your warm.
When its hot your cool.
When it's wet your dry.
No more bugs up your nose.
Traffic backed up, you're not.
Budget tight, loosen it up with an Elio.
Gas pump giving you heart burn?
Elio's better than Zantac!
Commutes a drag?
Liven it up with an Elio!.................... This has been an enthusiastic endorsement,
of the Elio: The Best Transportation Alternative with the Most Bang for the Buck on the Planet!!! Go ELio!!! :D

Last edited:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure I get the point of this... Is $3.64 bad where you hail from? 'Cause the tone indicates that it is, but I know I personally paid $4.45 on Friday night.

I was recently in Santa Anna & paid similar............no the general point is that Canadians are motivated as well & are in a good position to do do something about it.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope we get some of the eventual Elio workers on this site Senator Blutarsky

Per "Jerome" Hiring in Dec. 2014. If it happens any earlier I'm sure we'll get wind of it. One of the reasons for the slow release of info. from the company
is they are in the middle of a private placement, that they advise is going well, I guess they don't want to jeopardize that or all bets are off for an early
2015 release............... :)

Top Bottom