• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 9441

Guns on the road, and amendment rights have nothing to do with standard equipment and options for the Elio.
No, I really don't think of carrying a gun as a standard or an option on the Elio; that's a personal choice.
So let's get back on topic please.

They just made changes to the configurator again; let's go there.
Did you know they put a rating system on the colors now?
At first I was going to ask where someone saw that, so I went back in, clicked on the little star in the corner of the color and saw where the rating vote came up. You can vote 1 to 5 stars on all of the colors, including the wraps.

The other thing I saw new was the TPMS & Filler now; you fill the tire and the car beeps and flashes the lights once to show it's at pressure; or you can have it send to a smart phone and adjust the pressure as you want through the app.
Speaking of smart phone apps; the Skyz system no longer specifies iPhone; it now says "any smart phone, watch and something else" which says to me it now supports Android.

I was thinking about Skyz again last night and this morning. So are they saying it will work with all Android and iOS devices? If that's the case, I have several older Android phones I can use instead of buying a newer tablet.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking about Skyz again last night and this morning. So are they saying it will work with all Android and iOS devices? If that's the case, I have several older Android phones I can use instead of buying a newer tablet.

I think it will also depend on the layout and ability to customize the screens. If they design it around a 9.7" iPad screen, then even though it will work on an older Android phone with a 4" screen it may not be very readable or the touchscreen buttons too small to use in motion.

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it will also depend on the layout and ability to customize the screens. If they design it around a 9.7" iPad screen, then even though it will work on an older Android phone with a 4" screen it may not be very readable or the touchscreen buttons too small to use in motion.
Also, many newer Android apps will not work for older versions of Android (lately, it seems the cut-off is version 4.4 "Kit kat").

Top Bottom