• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

State Fair Of Texas

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Assuming Jambe's info is correct, I have to agree that showing at the fair would have been an expensive waste of time....I had no idea. If petty government employees are not screwing something up for somebody then they feel they're not protecting their phony-baloney jobs. As I see it this is all the more reason Elio should think about making a tour of Texas. It's just too big a market to ignore.

Ronney Nanney

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Here is the response I got from Elio this year: "Thanks for reaching out to us. The tour team has been on the road for over two years and we do our best to reach as many events, malls, fairs, etc. that we can. We will forward your request to come back to Texas to our tour team. There are previous commitments (Barrett Jackson Las Vegas event, Ted X-Detroit, Balloon Fiesta - Albuquerque, NM, etc.) that will not allow us to attend the Texas State Fair this year".

Someone mentioned exposure. Where else could they go for more exposure??

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the response I got from Elio this year: "Thanks for reaching out to us. The tour team has been on the road for over two years and we do our best to reach as many events, malls, fairs, etc. that we can. We will forward your request to come back to Texas to our tour team. There are previous commitments (Barrett Jackson Las Vegas event, Ted X-Detroit, Balloon Fiesta - Albuquerque, NM, etc.) that will not allow us to attend the Texas State Fair this year".

Someone mentioned exposure. Where else could they go for more exposure??
It's their show to decide what they want to do and not to do.

"It's their show" being the key word here.

Top Bottom