• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

CaribbeanZombie

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Speaking as someone who only found out about the Elio after the 50% bonus had ended, so I'm $250/all in with a 25% bonus...I would be thrilled if they offered the 50% bonus again! There is no reason anyone should be upset! The only thing bringing back the 50% bonus would mean to me...solidifying my decision to upgrade my first reservation to $1000/all in & reserving my 2nd Elio with $1000/all in! I really wanted to get 2, 1 manual, stock to keep covered & 1 automatic, daily driver with a coupla options that I really like (open rear windows, cruise, open fenders, chin spoiler)! How about a 50% bonus for new reservations & 100% bonus for current reservations, on a 2nd (or additional) Elio...again, just wishful thinking! :confused:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow. Where'd you happen to find that?
Too bad it doesn't give the criteria for who is on the To list.

We have actually known about this for some time now and accessing the list of recent email in EM's email marketing system is very straight forward. Every email they send out includes a link to view the information in your browser. When you click on that link it takes you to a page which displays the message but also has several extra links at the top with one of them being 'Past Issues'. That 'Past Issues' link is the list of recent email EM has sent to their various groups in the marketing system. :cool:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would understand folks being angry if they brought back the 50% match, at least those who reserved at 25%, but for a FEW of us at $500 All In or lower that were too scared to go $1000 at the time might be excited enough now to put in the other $500 (like me). We will find out soon!
Most certainly it would be retroactive for the $500ers But my bet it's something else. Hey Goofy, you published the wrong email list. YOu left the one that shows the schedule for 11/26/2014 thu 09/29/2015 on my desk. LOL
PS Folks is not angry at all. LOL

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I'm pretty sure that it's going to have nothing to do with or any benefit for the people that already have reservation numbers. Otherwise, the email would have gone to us. It most assuredly will be some kind of incentive to get the people that signed up for email alerts (and FB people) but have not gone to the top level, to increase their level of reservation.

That will be two cents please...

In my best Virginian accent, "put it on my bill!" :-)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio, I believe one of those robots would make a great back rub partner, and it could wash the dishes.
Works for me as long as it doesn't expect to share my bed. LOL :-) Z

No wait, the dishwasher washes the dishes. I need a robot that will put the clean dishes away and then put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. LOL

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that it's going to have nothing to do with or any benefit for the people that already have reservation numbers. Otherwise, the email would have gone to us. It most assuredly will be some kind of incentive to get the people that signed up for email alerts (and FB people) but have not gone to the top level, to increase their level of reservation.

That will be two cents please...

Twocents.gif

cool14.gif

Jim

Top Bottom