• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The #1 Song On The Day You Were Born

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not old enough, had to grab my pacemaker too funny!! You Kids gotta love 'em! My "baby" was 20 in '85!!!!
My baby was 11 in "85" and I remember dancing in the clubs to a lot of these songs from the 70's and 80's. By the late 80's my clubbing days were over. We we're no longer "Working for the weekend" ( Loverboy) but working to pay the mortgage and all the bills that came with it. Funny thing, we're still working to pay the mortgage and all the bills 30 years later.;)

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not even going to mention my song, it's that horrible. I know a lot of the music from the mid 70's was terribad but It's hard for me to believe there was nothing better on the radio the day I was born o_O

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not even going to mention my song, it's that horrible. I know a lot of the music from the mid 70's was terribad but It's hard for me to believe there was nothing better on the radio the day I was born o_O
Hey, not being an Elvis fan "Love me Tender" was bad enough for me! Own up to your horrible "day you were born " song. The rest of us have.........:rolleyes:;)

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Come on give it up. It's just a song. 70's was a great decade for drop dead beautiful Rock and Roll. Let me guess? Was it Disco Duck" ????

Top Bottom