• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Carver

RickDeckard

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
too bad they were hand built (mondo $$$)and are now bankrupt...... but there is some Chinese guy trying to rekindle this .. don't know if Carver Engineering has given them any of their patented ideas or if it is just stolen

RickDeckard

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
here is one that I thought might fly but the investors put them in the weeds ... don't think they will make it back www.flytheroad.com ...they purchased and were working with Carver for a tilting 3 wheeler
AZEqualizer_Model (Small).jpg

Richard

Reaction score
The Carver is the vehicle idea that got me looking into "alternative" vehicle design. Love the tilt. The carver people were also looking at be able to morph the Carver into a Gyro-copter. They actually developed a working prototype. PALV - Personal Air and Land Vehicle. Love the idea. Sorry to say I wouldn't be able to afford it. Go Elio!

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have seen a story on the Gyro-copter and the video of the working prototype, I liked the idea until they said the selling price would be about...$100,000

They are also making a dune buggy that has a hang glider on it and the car motor turns the fan in the back...$$$

Then there is a guy in Germany, who made a pedal bike that I believe could go 60mph, just by pedaling faster, kind of a gear box motor boaster set up... you would need no fuel to travel freeway speeds on your pedal bike... bottom line he wants $44,000 for one bike... I am guessing that you can ride a non-motorized bike on the freeways in Germany.

I guess if I wanted the speed bike, the Gyro-copter or the hang glider, I would have to wait until China makes a cheap copy...

I have no need for them, because I am getting a Elio...

Top Bottom