• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The E-series Build.

OldAFGuy

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Is there any way to track the progress of the number of shares sold??? Wondering how the total number of shares is going.

Again, not really.
I'm basing that possible scenario (one of many) on Rob's statement (which I believe to be true) of:
"That is not correct. They have to get $12.5M from the entire offering. That $12.5M limit applies to the Reg A+ offering as a whole, and not to the private pre-sale."

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reality bites!!
At days end we are a VERY small number of folks involved in this project. Our exuberance clouds "our" reality( which is the great unknown)
I continue to hope.
I put money into that hope
I do consider myself fortunite that if it should implode, I went in with eyes open, and can chalk-up the loss, learned long ago don't buy something you can't afford to lose.
I saw the E on a tv news spot, and figured about 20k, hearing $ 6.8 AND an incentive, for me it was a no-brainer ( even better the P5 in red than the earlier halloween orange and black.
Listen, at this point there isn't a color I wouldn't take it in.
Enough
XI:XLIX, time to turn in.
Question, what does an atheist say when someone sneezes?
Except that in this round of funding, they needed to reach at least $12.6 million (enough to complete the E series) to get any money at all. If that number was not reached, the share sale would be cancelled and all investments refunded. Saying they can "go ahead with" the E series in this case must* mean they hit that mark.

*Well, almost certainly. I guess PE could have found a bag with tens of millions of dollars in it along the side of the road or something.
if so, it wouldn't have fit in the E

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reality bites!!
At days end we are a VERY small number of folks involved in this project. Our exuberance clouds "our" reality( which is the great unknown)
I continue to hope.
I put money into that hope
I do consider myself fortunite that if it should implode, I went in with eyes open, and can chalk-up the loss, learned long ago don't buy something you can't afford to lose.
I saw the E on a tv news spot, and figured about 20k, hearing $ 6.8 AND an incentive, for me it was a no-brainer ( even better the P5 in red than the earlier halloween orange and black.
Listen, at this point there isn't a color I wouldn't take it in.
Enough
XI:XLIX, time to turn in.
Question, what does an atheist say when someone sneezes?

if so, it wouldn't have fit in the E
lol, I knew one once that did that. When I asked why, he said to be polite. I let him know it was a bit funny since the act is an attempt to re-connect the soul. That was the LAST time he ever did that for my sneezes. I felt that was a little more honest of him, and therefore filled my sense of politeness just fine.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
G1, Is there a way I can increase my investment? I tried using StartEngine site but it just lets me look at my current investment. I sent a message to them via chat and they responded saying someone would check it out. I hope to receive something from them after work today. I enjoy all the info you provide on this site. Thanks.
I asked them the same question. They said you need to cancel your purchase while the window was open and then purchase the higher amount you wanted. Unfortunately, I received that email after the window closed. No biggie though. Now that it's open to the general public, you can go back in and purchase the incremental additional amount without having to cancel your initial purchase.

I think the startengine email system went screwy there for a while.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the ability to only use email I bet hampered things a bit. Gmail always throws Elio into the spam category.

Holiday week and the length of the resting phase affected this on top of only having email contacts I feel.
You can click on the email and say "this is not spam" and gmail will no longer put it in spam.

Okie51

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is a very good question. It would really like to know what you hear back from StartEngine as they are the ones who would likely know the answer to this question.
They said I would have to create another account using a different email address and the minimum investment would be $600.00. I only wanted to spend $420.00, so I will have to ponder to see which way I go. I was hoping for an even 100 shares.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If it weren't 7:00 in the morning, I'd risk singing "Impossible Dream" from Man of La Mancha. What makes Don Quixote more than just a nut is that he represents that part in each of us that has amazing dreams, deep desires to do something special, something good. The Elio lets many of us -- almost all of us on this forum, I suspect -- be Don Quixote for a while. Speaking personally, I've spent a fair amount of my life tilting at windmills and have done a little good in the world that way -- but have gotten pretty thoroughly banged up in the process. The Elio is a safety-caged windmill! I can support it, try to influence its course in positive ways, tell others about it, even communicate with the Masters of the Elio Universe (who occasionally listen, but mostly don't). Thrashing this thing around is the most fun I've had in a long, long time. I'm sure happy this forum is here to make life so interesting!

So let's get those E-cars built -- and hope Elio Motors keeps us in the loop. (As they uncover holes, problems, and smash 'em up in testing, I would be astonished if they made any of that public, but they might, just a bit.)

e

Top Bottom