• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The Elio Engine

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure where you read that on the Elio web site. I just came from there, the time is 7:50 CDT and the most recent news article is dated 4/22. I have had the TV on since 6:30 and have heard no mention. Hot saying toou are wrong, I just cannot find a reference.
click on the elio logo on the home page.

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you saw this on the official EM site you seriously need to work on your reading skills, or stop web surfing while you're drinking.
Before you call me out, let the page scroll through. You will see the gray box to the left of the blue Elio on the Route 66. by the way, you are more crass in your posts than I ever have been.
Looks like you picked the wrong week to stop sniffin' glue.

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not only that, the three guys are on the bottom right corner of the page, with the words "Official Service Centers."
DUDE! How many conversations are you trying to have at the same time! Learn to use REPLY and maybe we'll have a clue as to what you're talking about.

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
they will have it in a big box, waiting for you to take home and assemble yourself. You will have an inventory sheet, with the pieces/parts that are SUPPOSED to be in the box, and along with the instructions, will be a list of tools needed to assemble your machine.
I could give a rat's behind about Pep Boys right now. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of drugs you were on when you read this.

Top Bottom