• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Appeared Today

paddy's wagon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Continental Engineering Services will take possession of one E1A Elio for final tweeking of the design. No mention of crash testing. 100 prototype Elios will be sold to fleet operations.
(I fully expect to see PaPa John's Pizza on the sides and tops.)

link: http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/new...ototype-series-prior-to-shreveport-production.

This is the last model before production, which is still 17 months away.

I noticed many potential owners are defining their use of an Elio as a grocery getter. That's what I had in mind from the beginning. But we have options, eh?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Continental Engineering Services will take possession of one E1A Elio for final tweeking of the design. No mention of crash testing. 100 prototype Elios will be sold to fleet operations.

link: http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/new...ototype-series-prior-to-shreveport-production.

I noticed many potential owners are defining their use of an Elio as a grocery getter. That's what I had in mind from the beginning. But we have options, eh?

I can see a slightly modified Elio being the perfect pizza delivery vehicle.

Not sure about the 17 month thing. Seems like they've made a ton of progress in the last couple months.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Can you please provide a link to where your information comes from.
If it is just pure personal speculation, please say so.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As a delivery driver for Papa John's pizza, drivers use their own vehicles. Due to the high turnover in the stores, the costs associated with maintaining a fleet, and low profit margin in the pizza business I HIGHLY doubt this is happening.

Proof would be nice but I have to admit I don't see this happening.

When i get my Elio I totally plan to use it for delivering pizza

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can see a slightly modified Elio being the perfect pizza delivery vehicle.

AND HERE IT IS !

DSC_0164.JPG

Top Bottom