• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is Going To Be The Death Of Us!

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are 16-18 months away from getting our cars. There are 2000 members on this site. Say 20 (10%) are very active. Monitoring all of the posts through the feed, responding to posts and questions, starting new threads, etc... 18 months at this intensity level is going to kill me! I can't soak up enough of this information! I monitor at work, I check the feeds when I get home. A couple of times in the evening and weekends. Before I go to bed.

I'm doomed...:confused:
Just think what it's going to be like when we get our cars and "The Vast Majority' see them on the streets and join in.

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It really is hard to keep discussions going on something that doesn’t even exist yet other than one prototype. Everything at this point, or at least most of it, is hypothetical at best. There’s a lot of “what if” discussions and talk about new rumors from EM and critiquing the living hell out of any new news article that comes out. I follow the Facebook page for any signs of new life out of EM other than their “one after the other” PR photo ops across the country but really, there is nothing new. It appears that EM has nothing new to share other than their next meet and greet to get people to plop their money down and get in line. Every day I search for new life on Google news narrowed down to the last 24 hours and when something does pop up it’s usually another regurgitation of the same old stuff with a different twist on it. It would be nice to hear something about the engine or new prototypes for a change.

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It really is hard to keep discussions going on something that doesn’t even exist yet other than one prototype. Everything at this point, or at least most of it, is hypothetical at best. There’s a lot of “what if” discussions and talk about new rumors from EM and critiquing the living hell out of any new news article that comes out. I follow the Facebook page for any signs of new life out of EM other than their “one after the other” PR photo ops across the country but really, there is nothing new. It appears that EM has nothing new to share other than their next meet and greet to get people to plop their money down and get in line. Every day I search for new life on Google news narrowed down to the last 24 hours and when something does pop up it’s usually another regurgitation of the same old stuff with a different twist on it. It would be nice to hear something about the engine or new prototypes for a change.
When they are ready to let you know they will....till then it is their business not yours.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I disagree strongly. When they graciously accepted my $1,000 it became my business as well.

I weakly disagree with your strong disagreement. We've just bought into a place in line, not a seat at their engineering/marketing/production table. I'm thinking we'd have to add some zeros in order to get that privilege.

Top Bottom