• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Waiting...

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Coundown to Austin 2 more days and Im off. Probably gonna leave Wills point somewhere around 11 AM more or less. I think Google says about 3 1/2 hours. I'll check again before I take off. If anyone else is going I'll be the the Old white haired guy with the Gorgeous wife by my side.:)
PS: I hope the weather is not too bad.:(

zelio

Elio Addict
Coundown to Austin 2 more days and Im off. Probably gonna leave Wills point somewhere around 11 AM more or less. I think Google says about 3 1/2 hours. I'll check again before I take off. If anyone else is going I'll be the the Old white haired guy with the Gorgeous wife by my side.:)
I hope the weather is good for you and I envy you getting to see the Elio. BTW I'm older than you and I don't really consider myself old. :-) Z

WAYNE

Elio Addict
I hope the weather is good for you and I envy you getting to see the Elio. BTW I'm older than you and I don't really consider myself old. :) Z
I'm still very active.And, I hope I can stay healthy. But, there come a time when you get enough wisdom that you know it's time to start crawling under things you used to jump over.:D

zelio

Elio Addict
I'm still very active.And, I hope I can stay healthy. But, there come a time when you get enough wisdom that you know it's time to start crawling under things you used to jump over.:D
LOL Wayne if I tried to crawl under anything I would have to call 911 to come and get me up so I go around anything I can't step over or lift one leg over at a time. And if those options aren't available? Forget it! :-) Z

ajetmech

Elio Addict
I will be there also Wayne. My wife and I are taking our travel trailer down Monday morning and plan on spending a couple of days in a nice RV park a couple of miles from Lake Travis. We'll be the mid 50'ish couple checking out the Elio.
Rodney

gio

Elio Fan
From Dallas,Tx.,i'm in & waiting too but not for the orange front full fender type.The buggy eyed roadster is more Texan.I'd rather go 60 MPG with style than 90 MPG in that thing.