• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Well, Paul Made It................nasdaq

raptor213

Elio Addict
Today does mark six (6) weeks since the initial request to be listed on the NASDAQ Global exchange had been filed... Whether approved or denied, a decision should ultimately be made soon. Anxiously waiting for the Status of "Filed" to be updated to something new...

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
The link stopped working. Could it be updating to show Elio on the NASDAQ??? Very interesting.........

4matic

Elio Addict
Today does mark six (6) weeks since the initial request to be listed on the NASDAQ Global exchange had been filed... Whether approved or denied, a decision should ultimately be made soon. Anxiously waiting for the Status of "Filed" to be updated to something new...

Well...now it’s been almost 7 months...still no IPO offering...Paul Elio has disappeared... and updated SEC documents have not been filed in a timely manner...

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Well...now it’s been almost 7 months...still no IPO offering...Paul Elio has disappeared... and updated SEC documents have not been filed in a timely manner...
Maybe he fled to Mexico! I'll look around some more because I have not seen him around anywhere in Arizona and I have been in Mexico since November 28th from Arizona. He is a wanted man!