• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The green really looks nice to me. I want to see when some manufacturer comes up with a bicycle rack.
If the green they come out with matches the color sample they have that would be cool; but there are so many different shades of green.
This is where I hope they have a better way displaying the colors to you before you order.

mine will be RED :)
Same goes for the Red, but you're in luck; the P5/E1 is going to be Red so you'll get a chance to see it early.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If the green they come out with matches the color sample they have that would be cool; but there are so many different shades of green.
This is where I hope they have a better way displaying the colors to you before you order.

Same goes for the Red, but you're in luck; the P5/E1 is going to be Red so you'll get a chance to see it early.

I sure hope you are right about the color of the P5 .... we like the color of the P4 but they have repeatedly said the creamsicle color of the production models will not be the same shade

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully they'll have a bunch of panels of all the different colors so we can look at them in different light, take them outside, etc.
1217461551838-1335228972.jpg

John M Riley

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score

Green is not the only color I like. I am just going to wait until I am ready to get one, then I will make my mind up.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was going to get creamsickle.

Now I am considering getting green and having it painted an emerald green color.

Would they claim that voided the warranty?

Adamant

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was going to get creamsickle.

Now I am considering getting green and having it painted an emerald green color.

Would they claim that voided the warranty?

I wouldn't think so. That'd be extremely silly to void it over that.

I want to get my own custom stuff done as well and it better not void the warranty. :mad:

Top Bottom