• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Back in March, tZero had already raised $100M. So with the $160 they just got, they are fully funded and will be ready to get Eliocoin as one of their clients. This has to be why the Elio Stock is taking off.
https://www.businessinsider.com/overstock-ico-has-raised-100-million-tzero-wall-street-2018-3
So 8/6 must be the final extension needed. On a side note, if ELIO is still targeting 2019, the 76 week timeline must either be flexible or underway? At least the parts of the timeline that aren't funding dependent.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The way I see it, tzero is fully funded right now and they are up and running. So, Eliocoin will be traded in a day or two thus the reason why the existing stock keeps rocketing up while companies like Tesla are falling like a rock. People know what is going on and Elio will be funded soon. Sooner than what many think. The stars are aligning and you just got to see the right stars to see it happening. As for the ones that don't, I do not feel sorry for them.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The way I see it, tzero is fully funded right now and they are up and running. So, Eliocoin will be traded in a day or two thus the reason why the existing stock keeps rocketing up while companies like Tesla are falling like a rock. People know what is going on and Elio will be funded soon. Sooner than what many think. The stars are aligning and you just got to see the right stars to see it happening. As for the ones that don't, I do not feel sorry for them.
TZERO FULLY FUNDED...ELIOCOIN TRADED IN 1-2 DAYS...ELIO FUNDED SOON...STARS ALIGNING!!!

I so want this to happen soon... Up another nickel...GO ELIO!!!

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elon Musk is a fraud:
I'd suggest not referencing the biggest fraud out there (Mark Sargent). That guy is just claiming the earth is flat and that we have never been to space because we can't get there thus Elon Musk is a fraud. He has a reason to trash talk Elon because he makes money off flat earth and Elon every once in a while takes a stab at the flat earth movement.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$$$$$$$$$$$ ....Is the Eliocoin suppose to come out today? If not when is it predicted?... I was informed yesterday that today is the day and I am watching the stock go down a bit on opening bell. That does not mean it will not gain today.

Last edited:

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't you read THIS THREAD.
ELIO will be cheap at the original crowdfunded $12 a share soon...maybe around the close of tzero on 8/6 after raising over $160M... more than a double from from the current $5.10... So just buy to your hearts content.

So 8/6 must be the final extension needed. On a side note, if ELIO is still targeting 2019, the 76 week timeline must either be flexible or underway? At least the parts of the timeline that aren't funding dependent.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't you read THIS THREAD.

...Not only did the person quote that Eliocoin was coming out today, but went on to inform me that Elio was giving us another 15% discount. I wrote to them that Elio had lock in prices besides the $500 discount for "All In" reservation holders. I had proposed that Elio Motors should apologize to those who assisted in the IPO and hold "All In" reservation with a discount on options when Elio starts up. I did not require any percentage of the discount nor what items to target, but 5% off a automatic transmission would be nice. I can read very well Sailor Dogs quotes and in fact he is one of the very few that I follow and lookover his statements in this group. Is there a additional 15% discount with Elio? I am just doing research on other members claims. VERIFY,VERIFY, VERIFY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY VERIFY AGAIN!

Last edited:
Top Bottom