• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
In this forum who has the lowest SN. number and when did they go all in?
Lowest SN? What are you calling an SN?
The reservation numbers for the $1K is your SIL (SIL=Spot In Line)
And Jambe does have a sheet available that shows Names and SIL's but no dates or screen names. (you start running into privacy issues)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey welcome, just caught up on this thread, I think your reservation numbers are too high- review it, we haven't reached 65k yet
That could be transaction number rather than reservation number. Of course, the SIL won't come out till the $1,000 All-In happens but still.

2barrel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So what is everyone's production number? (I believe you only get one after you have done the max all in payment.)
Do you only get a number after you drop a $1000 for the T shirt? Will Those of us who are all in at a lower amount receive a number from Elio? I'm debating upping it but I still have not received anything from Elio not even my T shirt and it seems when you make a change things get screwed up.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure the lower numbers will receive some distinction to signify their order status when they start manufacturing the Elios in a production situation. The more money deposited the higher rank.

If you believe things got screwd up then contact them. I've never had a problem with them getting back to me when I have had a question or comment.

That's my opinion.

Last edited:

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you only get a number after you drop a $1000 for the T shirt? Will Those of us who are all in at a lower amount receive a number from Elio? I'm debating upping it but I still have not received anything from Elio not even my T shirt and it seems when you make a change things get screwed up.
Hello 2Barrel,

You are correct, you only receive a Spot in Line (SIL) number when you go All In $1000 with the non-refundable deposit. The chart of priority of production is posted on Eliomotors.com and I attached it here. Don't worry about not receiving a t-shirt yet, mine took a while too. It seems they probably ship them out in batches instead of individual orders.

Heres the chart off of Eliomotors.com
Capture.PNG

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
16382 And I want it soon
News that the E1d has been packaged for delivery to a supplier is a step in the right direction. It seems like a strange partner, but they should know what they are doing. They are just used to MUCH larger vehicles.

But every E series delivered is a good thing.

Top Bottom