• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

Reaction score
I request everybody that has 1K deposits to go to

https://www.facebook.com/notes/5411...fundable reservation numbers/557579337622928/

and post your reservation information. This is the only list we have and it is monitored and maintained by volunteers and not elio. Elio will not ( for good reasons ) provide this information. It is also nice to brose to find neighbors and friends. I also request you go to the bottom of this forum's list and find your State Group AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF. A few States are currently trying to organize into Chapters, plan meetings, trips and gatherings.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I request everybody that has 1K deposits to go to

https://www.facebook.com/notes/541114732602722/$1000 non-refundable reservation numbers/557579337622928/

and post your reservation information. This is the only list we have and it is monitored and maintained by volunteers and not elio. Elio will not ( for good reasons ) provide this information. It is also nice to brose to find neighbors and friends. I also request you go to the bottom of this forum's list and find your State Group AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF. A few States are currently trying to organize into Chapters, plan meetings, trips and gatherings.
If I log into FB more than twice a year, I have to punch myself in the stomach once per visit. Already used up this year's allotment.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just put your reservation number under your avatar and it will be added to Reported Numbers.xls.
The updated file will be made available next week with (maybe) 150 new numbers.

Top Bottom