• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You must be one of those "older, more affluent" people Paul Elio says is buying his cars, since you don't even know this is 2014. LOL Ain't retirement great.

exactly! I was only recently informed, after noticing the light went on automatically in the bathroom that in fact i was in a closet!!
so i thought I was all in @$ 15,000, 'till I got an email from elio motors asking if i really wanted 10 cars!! good luck to us all,, probably will never figure out why the passenger door on my elio is "stuck". Gonna go out tomorrow and get me one of those GeepeeS' to direct me to the factory,- if my attendent should have the day off!! I'm enjoying the waiting, but I'm concerned if they'll let me drive in 2 years!!

echobrown

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got our number today, 8970 marks our spot. True Blue, Auto, cruise is the dream!
Hi Everybody,
Looks like a lot of folks are on line because they got their number....Yippee!!!! So did I.....I became aware of 'Elio Motors on August 24th this year. Did the "All in" the same day. My number is 8173. Thinking hard about a second one. Does anyone know how much more an automatic will cost ?????

lkptpete

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
All in for $100 on July 26... Upgraded to $1000 on Sept. 1st.... #10251... Got it today... I'm stoked! Now the wait and exercise in patience begins... Oh well, we can have fun chatting about it until the "Line" starts pumping them out the door...
It's really great that out of the 34,000 or so reservations there are over 10,000 of us who are all in at $1000.00. This is a true commitment! Come on Paul and associates... Let's see a video of that engine running on a dyno!

Top Bottom