• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Z: I think a lot of people are confused, as I was at first, about the difference between a confirmation number (for any money provided) and the reservation number that is given only to the "All In" people who have put $1000 down.
That is why I have started referring to it as the Production number. Anyone can make a reservation at any level and get a confirmation number for it. Only $1,000 All In can get a reservation number that I call a Production number. Does that make sense.? :-) Z

tommy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
That is why I have started referring to it as the Production number. Anyone can make a reservation at any level and get a confirmation number for it. Only $1,000 All In can get a reservation number that I call a Production number. Does that make sense.? :) Z
Makes perfect sense to me .Keep it up.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would a moderator please explain what happens when I upload a file? I just clicked on Upload a File and it is working for me now.
I have an Excel file that is 170KB. EMOA has a File section but this forum doesn't as far as I know.

(I talked about this in post #751.)

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would a moderator please explain what happens when I upload a file? I just clicked on Upload a File and it is working for me now.
I have an Excel file that is 170KB. EMOA has a File section but this forum doesn't as far as I know.

What year or version is your Excel software?
Try converting or exporting it to an SqL file.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

No there is no file section here and the upload a file feature is limited mainly to PDF's and picture formats. We do however allow reasonable direct links to files stored elsewhere.

When you click the 'Upload A File' button you should see a box pop up where you can select a file which is then available to insert into your post.

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hi Ray O,

Maybe you did not know...28771... is your order #.. not your production/reservation number... they are only now, just starting to get into the 10,000's for production numbers... but over 34,000 in order numbers...

If you have placed your $1000 down, you will get a production number, just recheck with Elio Motors to get your correct production number for your order...

I am guessing (SWAG) that if you placed your $1000 down and your order number was 28771, you should be between 8,000-9,000 area for production/reservation numbers... again just a SWAG... some of these good people here on this site, have made up all kinds of charts and sales records from day one... using these charts, you could find out what your production number could be... again check with Elio Motors...

When I first called in, with my $100 down payment, my order number was... 10000000401, but my production/reservation number is # 2225, it took me over two months for me to save up for the full $1000 upgrade... so order numbers and production numbers are different...

But if you do have a production number or even a order number, you are in with a very special group of people across the US....

Elio Motors is making History right now, and YOU are part of it... like the rest of US... So Welcome Glad you joined US...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner #2225 see ya on the road... " give me a wave "

Top Bottom