• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A while back... I saw a posting that included a graph showing the reservation numbers, with names, and I think locations. The spread sheet was generated from the postings on here. I can not find it now... can someone find it for me?

I am not referring to the map... I have found it and posted my name... Thank you for your help.

I looks like the Elio is moving forward!!
I believe you are thinking of the spread sheet by Jambe. Search members for his name and you should find it listed in his list of posts. :-) Z

Bob Gallagher

Elio Fan
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, we were told the numbers would be out the end of October. According to PDT there is only 3 1/4 hours left for the month of October. Where are the numbers? I'm glad I already have mine or I would be very, very frustrated right now. I think all of you are showing incredible patience. Or is it you are all out trick-or-treating with your kids or grandkids? Or handing out stuff to other people's kids and grandkids. LOL :-) Z

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To get your real number you can check your spam folder and then (since it has probably been deleted) contact EM. Goofyone posted the email address - I know it ends in zendesk but that is all I remember. :) Z

Zelio,
Thanks for the help, you and several others here are always spot on with your desire to be really great reps for this forum.
I have been watching my spam filters and folder, but nothing yet. Fired off an Email to the help desk G1 provided but no word there either.
I've also checked my Dashboard on numerous occasions and found no discrepancies there. Guess I'll just be patient, although, if I get really insecure, two of the tour crew I met (Georgia Air Show) told me to call them and they would Iron it out. If others start blowing up Jambe's
list with their numbers I might call at that juncture.
Thanks again to you, Goofy, Jambe and all my other new found EM Buddies. :D

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, we were told the numbers would be out the end of October. According to PDT there is only 3 1/4 hours left for the month of October. Where are the numbers? I'm glad I already have mine or I would be very, very frustrated right now. I think all of you are showing incredible patience. Or is it you are all out trick-or-treating with your kids or grandkids? Or handing out stuff to other people's kids and grandkids. LOL :) Z

Looks like ANOTHER NO SHOW for Elio. Nothing new.

Top Bottom