• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What's Your Production Number? - Share You Number With Everyone On This Thread!

zelio

Elio Addict
It has been roughly 29 hours since the emails started arriving announcing the latest release. I only notice one name for sure that has not said they got their number. So therefore - I guess it is now OK to wish us all Congratulations on getting our Production Numbers. The next wait will be longer but I look forward to meeting some of you next year when I get my Elio. I might even meet some of you as I take the very long drive home. Then on the first anniversary of the Elio Production Date, I hope to return to Shreveport for the first annual Elio gathering. In the meantime I will see you back here as we travel this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. See you next year driving our Elios! :-) Z

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Over the 10,000 mark of 1000 dollar reservation. Not bad How many more do we need to get them to start building something?
And get with opening a plant to build them. I have seen nothing yet that proves they have the Hummer plant or any part of it. None of the information posted anywhere is proof .
Of course 10 million dollars is chump change when you are dealing with a project like this. The support future owners are showing is important .