• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wheel Fenders, Fairings, Skirts, Covers

Sidecar Bob

Elio Addict
I sat in the P4 in Savanna and could just see the tops of the fenders. I don't know if the seat was all the way up and or forward or not. I an 5' 4". For me I would have the seat more forward for pedal position, and maybe higher. I will try again at Oskosh, WI. in Aug.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
I had moon discs on my car in high school. They amplified every creak in the suspension to the point it was distractingly loud. Went back to the stock "dog dish" hubcaps when I restored the car. Blessed silence!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Those might look better on the retro than mags and sure would ne less expensive that wire wheels. Those are really old school. Or maybe nice chrome reversed rims with baby moons.

Neoretro............ :)
Neoretro.jpg

John#2806

I will be adding a few options to mine. A sunroof, upgraded stereo, leather, lighting, different fenders and possibly a wrap. I don't have an issue with them making changes to the vehicle because they are after all, prototypes. The purpose of a prototype is to experiment with different designs to meet the goals of the designers. Paul Elio is commited to meeting his original goals of mpg., safety, price etc. While I'm not as crazy about the front fenders as the ones on the P3, I certainly respect the fact that Mr. Elio is doing his best to keep his commitment to his original goals. What people do to change the vehicle themselves, is their decision. I'm sure there will be many aftermarket products that will be available for those of those who want to customize our Elios. I just want to do everything I can to support and promote the company, so that we will all have one to customize to our own tastes.

raybonz

Elio Addict
I will be adding a few options to mine. A sunroof, upgraded stereo, leather, lighting, different fenders and possibly a wrap. I don't have an issue with them making changes to the vehicle because they are after all, prototypes. The purpose of a prototype is to experiment with different designs to meet the goals of the designers. Paul Elio is commited to meeting his original goals of mpg., safety, price etc. While I'm not as crazy about the front fenders as the ones on the P3, I certainly respect the fact that Mr. Elio is doing his best to keep his commitment to his original goals. What people do to change the vehicle themselves, is their decision. I'm sure there will be many aftermarket products that will be available for those of those who want to customize our Elios. I just want to do everything I can to support and promote the company, so that we will all have one to customize to our own tastes.
Good 1st post John, welcome to the forum!

Ray

Jim H

Elio Addict
John, welcome to the Elio family and this fantastic forum. Great information here and everyone gets to participate. Thanks for your post and enjoy the Elio experience