• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where were you yesterday, playing hooky?

Today you said "Ditto..Meaning 50-50- chance of it happening.. But read it again and you will notice Shreveport is not a go yet.. I consider that new or at least answered somewhat truthful By Elio"

Looks like your new informant was wrong and you kind of come out on the short end of the sh-t stick.

Time marker 40 on the video in post #1
http://www.elioowners.com/threads/rumor-of-gm-plant-leased-to-another-company-dispelled.1278/

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where were you yesterday, playing hooky?

Today you said "Ditto..Meaning 50-50- chance of it happening.. But read it again and you will notice Shreveport is not a go yet.. I consider that new or at least answered somewhat truthful By Elio"

Looks like your new informant was wrong and you kind of come out on the short end of the sh-t stick.

Time marker 40 on the video in post #1
http://www.elioowners.com/threads/rumor-of-gm-plant-leased-to-another-company-dispelled.1278/
As usual you are wrong and not sounding any smarter

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, I will bite. Where was I wrong?
Did you watch the video?
Did they not say at time marker 40 that everything was a go for EM?
Maybe I missed something, you tell me.
What you missed is what I said after I spoke to the fellow at Elio.. Go back and read..He said they may or may not build in LA and right now all work is being done in Detroit. Elio bought the equipment at the Gm plant.. Yes I watched the Video, If the other company would not have backed out Elio would be history., So no, Elio did not have the location locked in pending the decision which was just announced.. .. My point is, Elio did not have the GM plant locked up as they have been claiming since 2013.. Elio has 2000 bucks from me..I could care less where they build it.. The video also said the 16000 orders are an entire years production..So do the math, vendors, parts makers, even the 3 cylinder motor people have not geared up or started production.. Elio needs another 15,000 reservations or more capitol support to move forward anywhere / place.. Don't try to tell me Elio is not desperate at this time or above telling the truth.. Would you like to read the emails they sent a college student kid with no job ( my niece ) trying to hustle her out of a grand ?..Or the talk with her about 2 or 3 phone calls with Elio telling her she will get a credit card without qualifying with minimum payments being about the price of a Mcdonalds happy meal (their exact words).. There is another video out there , Elio telling people they can trade in a clunker, keep the money and drive off with a new car without a putting a cent down, Oh, They start out by saying poor people can do this..That video is on their own web site..Lot's of things do not add up .. As I mentioned before , take my threads anyway you wish..I've been on this earth a long time, I can spot desperate andor deceiving actions..

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He said that because he had not seen the video.
You still did not answer the question, what did they say on the video after time marker 40?:)
time marler 40?.. you tell me.. i'll take your word as to what they/it said.. But do I believe everything Elio says ?..No ! ,,, You mention "they" who are "they," Elio or the news people?

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
time marler 40?.. you tell me.. i'll take your word as to what they/it said.. But do I believe everything Elio says ?..No ! ,,, You mention "they" who are "they," Elio or the news people?
I can't believe you refuse to watch the video. You would make a good politician.
You think if you don't watch the video, you won't have to admit to anything.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe you refuse to watch the video. You would make a good politician.
You think if you don't watch the video, you won't have to admit to anything.
Would love to admit I'm wrong and have admitted making mistakes in other post..Send me the link to this video..

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would love to admit I'm wrong and have admitted making mistakes in other post..Send me the link to this video..
There's your problem. You don't even read the post you complain about, you just go off and shoot yourself in the foot.

Try reading the post you all ready should of read. Only this time read it all the way through and listen to the whole video before you spout off.

Please read Post #362. Thanks

Top Bottom