• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Where Do You Stand Now?

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What you missed is what I said after I spoke to the fellow at Elio.. Go back and read..He said they may or may not build in LA and right now all work is being done in Detroit. Elio bought the equipment at the Gm plant.. Yes I watched the Video, If the other company would not have backed out Elio would be history., So no, Elio did not have the location locked in pending the decision which was just announced.. .. My point is, Elio did not have the GM plant locked up as they have been claiming since 2013..

That is a good point. Pretty much it shows that the plant is open for anybody still. The video says it.

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, the rest of the 4 million square feet is open for anyone else. The people that wanted the whole plant backed out on April 30.

Exactly.....So up until April 30th, if another company wanted the whole plant, that would have thrown a wrench into the hole plan.

Now are they still offering the whole plant to other companies. I thought Elio had a lock on the Shreve plant for a while now. Apparently not.

This would be the equivalent of free agency in baseball. Lets say the shitty cubs.

The cubs have an ok catcher, but would like to upgrade. They make an offer to another catcher and give him a deadline. He does not sign. That doesnt mean the ok pitcher is safe. They could offer it to another person.

***I don't know the details though of the contract between elio and the plant though

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the fellow said it's open for Elio now and that they'd rather hve several different companies over one so if one fails they would still have rental income from the rest..it was the parish council putting up the resistance nott the owners of the property..

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the fellow said it's open for Elio now and that they'd rather hve several different companies over one so if one fails they would still have rental income from the rest..it was the parish council putting up the resistance nott the owners of the property..

But up until Apr 30th, it was really up in the air for Elio? Now they are pretty much guaranteed?

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Exactly.....So up until April 30th, if another company wanted the whole plant, that would have thrown a wrench into the hole plan.

Now are they still offering the whole plant to other companies. I thought Elio had a lock on the Shreve plant for a while now. Apparently not.

This would be the equivalent of free agency in baseball. Lets say the shitty cubs.

The cubs have an ok catcher, but would like to upgrade. They make an offer to another catcher and give him a deadline. He does not sign. That doesnt mean the ok pitcher is safe. They could offer it to another person.

***I don't know the details though of the contract between elio and the plant though
They had all ready paid for the equipment and had the AT&T building lined up for a back up plant. It just ment moving the equipment.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New bee as of Monday April 30th 2014, All in at $1000 so I am a 10+ at this point. Don't see that changing any time soon. Let's all meet somewhere next summer when we pick up our Elio's. ;)
Three wheels are better than four:p
Fritz
Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Here you will find the latest information, facts, rumors and opinions about the future of the Elio. Most of us are optimistic about its success. There are also a few who are less optimistic, I won't call them pessimists, but perhaps perpetual doubters. There are many friendly helpful people who will try to answer any question you may have and you will find hours of entertainment here. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No, the rest of the 4 million square feet is open for anyone else. The people that wanted the whole plant backed out on April 30.
Here is a copy of what Elio sent my niece after she stopped short of checking out after filling out the reservation form..NOTICE IT'S THE SAME NUMBER / SAME GUY THAT DOES T SHIRTS.. INVESTMENTS..VENDORS..PRODUCTION NUMBERS,, ETC ETC ETC AND OTHER ETC'S.. i REALLY WISH i HAD AN audio of her conversations , he called her 3 x's to get money.. But the bottom line here everyone one said I must have been talking to the t shirt order=er, this guy wears what ever hat necessary from finance to t shirt envelope stamp licker
Where did you go? You got my engine all revved up and then you left me cold. Did you forget why I am considered the “next big thing in transportation?” Clearly it’s all about my great looks and:
  • 84 MPG
  • Engineered for an anticipated 5-Star Crash Test Rating
  • American made
  • $6800 starting price tag
What more could anyone want? Oh, yes…a place in line.
Allow me to transport you back to your reservation page to make that happen.
Or, if you want to get to know me better, that’s easy too. Email or call 1-844-BuyElio
(1-844-289-3546) and a member of the Elio team will be happy to help secure your place in line.
Here’s to reimagining the future.
Elio
ElioMotors_greenmotors_4C_GRN_TM.png
Elio Motors 4620 N 16th St, Suite C-218 Phoenix, AZ 85016 US

You received this email because you are subscribed to Marketing Information from Elio Motors.

Update your email preferences to choose the types

Top Bottom