• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wings Over North Georgia Air Show, Rome, Ga - October 18 & 19

Sean44

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Afraid not. We stand in line just like everyone else. However, it does not hurt to wear your Elio t-shirt. You will meet a lot of folk wanting to learn more. The staff, at least in my experience in Portland, were super nice to everyone but they really liked what I did with my t-shirt - I made it into a dress. I made it on their Instagram page. LOL It also made it easy to meet other Elioites including members of the group here because I let them know in advance what I was going to be wearing. I had a great time! :) Z

Hmmmm me in an Elio Dress would certainly turn some heads. :-)

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is ther an Elio Plaid??? Maybe should be :) Now that would be a nice "custom color"...

DWR, is that a Bonniville or a Triple??
It's a Thunderbird Adventurer, and it is a 900cc triple. The Adventurer is just a Thunderbird with a different rear sub frame, and a Harley type rear fender. Made for the American market. Everyone seemed to prefer the retro wrap around fender of the Thunderbird, so this bikes production was very short lived.:)

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm jealous! :( Checking out the Elio in person AND an airshow! Sounds like a good time! Can't wait for the forum's Elio-ficianados to report back on their experience.
From ElioMotors.com Sat 10am-9pm Sun 10am - 4pm

Hope to meet as many fellow Elio'ers as possible, well maybe not the trolls. ;):p:rolleyes::D

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
ElioOwners.com Meet & Greet at Noon each day!
Meet up location will be at the Elio Exhibit.

I will be there on Saturday and Joshua should be there all weekend. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible! I will be wearing an ElioOwners.com shirt and if you see me throughout the day you are welcome to say hi. :)

Top Bottom