• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wings Over North Georgia Air Show, Rome, Ga - October 18 & 19

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well I do understand but with all of the members on here who have put money up and we are only allowed 10 minutes. Lets see now, by the time he gets two questions and he answers, TIMES UP.
Sure would be great for those who have already GOT ALL IN and who can't get to the show places for Elio to spend at least 30 minutes a week to answer questions from those that can't get to them. It's just good PR.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone wants questions asked just post in this thread

1. with less than a year to go prior to the Elio going into production, when do they project having a list of standard features and available options ? pricing for options would be nice but I can see why that may not be possible

2. will there be alignment provisions for the rear tire ?

3. will the suspension be adjustable to help accommodate the weight range of people and gear being hauled ?

Jim

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
1. with less than a year to go prior to the Elio going into production, when do they project having a list of standard features and available options ? pricing for options would be nice but I can see why that may not be possible

2. will there be alignment provisions for the rear tire ?

3. will the suspension be adjustable to help accommodate the weight range of people and gear being hauled ?

Jim
1) can't say exactly when but for now check out the parts suppliers on the website and see what options they offer
2) yes
3) not standard but is a confirmed option

Also- major announcement will be done at SEMA and first years production will be 50-60 thousand

Top Bottom