• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

10/25/2014 - Drivers Talk Radio Interview With Paul Elio

Fred Yerrick

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 233

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To me, the most significant new bit of information, other than the possibility of the "final prototype" being shown at SEMA, is that the paint is going to be sprayed on, not impregnated or baked in. This is sharply different that what we've understood to this point -- at least i THINK that's the case.

Also, when asked what keeps him up at night, Paul said "keeping all the balls in the air" so that key details don't drop out. Not one word about money. (Sorry; tonyspumoni posted about that about one minute before I got this up).

Do you suppose that America will be in-SEMA-nated with the Elio in a week or so?
Let's hope so.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lol, I give up! Just when I think I have it all figured out! I will just have to sit back, and wait, and be surprised.....(I hope it's a pony!) :p :D

I bet it has always been a pony with you.

What Santa failed to deliver now you want PE to provide.

If he did where would you keep it, and who is going to clean up after that beast?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Drivers Talk Radio

We have a special event happening this Halloween (Friday) at Shelby American from 9am - 12 pm. Paul Elio & team will have the final prototype on-site!
That sounds great but according to Jerome in Birmingham, it will be the P4. I look forward to what really happens on Friday and early next week! :-) Z

Top Bottom