• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

10/7/2014 - Shreveport Times - Elio Assures He’ll Make His 3-wheeler

ThreeWheelBurnin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But ......... October is the start of the fourth quarter, that's only 1 month delay :)
Hold up... Most businesses consider the #beginning # of the fiscal year to be October 1st. So, the fourth quarter of the fiscal year is July through September. Cheer up y'all!
So is he talking calendar year or fiscal year?

Last edited:

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just went and read the article.

"Elio Motors has promised to bring 1,500 manufacturing jobs to Caddo, but a lack of capital has delayed production. That work now is expected to start no sooner than the fourth quarter of 2015."

I read that to say the 1500 jobs not there till 4th qtr 2015, true , they will startup with much smaller "core" work force initially. I don't read that statement as inicating an additional delay. But then I like to have room in my glass for some scotch :)

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
“There should be something tangible to see,” said Harold Williams
Well, there are currently 2 prototypes on tour
Afterward, Williams said he’s still not convinced there is a large enough market for a three-wheel vehicle for Elio Motors to succeed. “You should see some kind of results by now.”
How are 35,000 reservations not results?

Some of the questions that the article mentioned were laughable, at best. It really shows how uneducated many skeptics are.

In the words of Bob Dylan "Don't criticize what you can't understand"

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just went and read the article.

"Elio Motors has promised to bring 1,500 manufacturing jobs to Caddo, but a lack of capital has delayed production. That work now is expected to start no sooner than the fourth quarter of 2015."

I read that to say the 1500 jobs not there till 4th qtr 2015, true , they will startup with much smaller "core" work force initially. I don't read that statement as inicating an additional delay. But then I like to have room in my glass for some scotch :)
I like room in my glass of Scotch for a drop of water.:)

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
my Shopping Cart returning from Saint Thomas

another year without a/c

bummer

good things are worth waiting for !
20140907_184356.jpg

Top Bottom