• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

10/7/2014 - Youtube New Video

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Is it possible that will be when the ride and drive events will start? :) Z

Dang right it's possible! However I don't think that's what the reporter would have been told. As Goofy stated, reporter was probably told 3rd quarter, so she decided to say July.

It would be VERY COOL to learn in the near future, that the ride-and-drive events will start in July. Ah I love acronyms, here's a new one... HWT = Hopeful Wishful Thinking. ;)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Forgot to mention... on a Facebook post of this video, a person asked about July, Elio Motors' response was something like "... our timeline doesn't show production starting in July, but July is in the 3rd quarter."

Sort of affirming that as far as the person(s) know that respond to the Facebook posts representing Elio Motors, Sept 2015 is still the target.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Forgot to mention... on a Facebook post of this video, a person asked about July, Elio Motors' response was something like "... our timeline doesn't show production starting in July, but July is in the 3rd quarter."

Sort of affirming that as far as the person(s) know that respond to the Facebook posts representing Elio Motors, Sept 2015 is still the target.
I consider any statements like that speculation. Why? Paul Elio sent everyone who had a reservation an email announcing the change from March 2015 to 3rd quarter 2015 for production. That was early May this year. I sincerely feel any announcement changing the date will come directly from him. He really works very hard to keep things moving toward his target goals and that includes production time lines. I admire him for personally notifying us of any changes. :-) Z

Top Bottom