• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

1000 Member Plateau Achievement Date

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:DAre we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Hey Ty, My kids used to drive me nuts with that until a wiser man than me gave me this suggestion. Before each long trip hand each kid a roll of quarters. Every time you ask that question you have to pay me back a quarter. They get to keep whatever money is left at the end of the trip. Even the youngest caught on fast.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Ty, My kids used to drive me nuts with that until a wiser man than me gave me this suggestion. Before each long trip hand each kid a roll of quarters. Every time you ask that question you have to pay me back a quarter. They get to keep whatever money is left at the end of the trip. Even the youngest caught on fast.

This is a great idea, I may have to try it sometime. Luckily portable DVD players and tablets for game playing makes traveling with the kids much better than I remember from when I was younger and if the tablet has GPS they can figure out where we are and how long it will take themselves. Of course several sets of headphones are a must for all that gear so i don't have to listen to it also.:D

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is a great idea, I may have to try it sometime. Luckily portable DVD players and tablets for game playing makes traveling with the kids much better than I remember from when I was younger and if the tablet has GPS they can figure out where we are and how long it will take themselves. Of course several sets of headphones are a must for all that gear so i don't have to listen to it also.:D
Money is always the great equalizer.

HoofHearted

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I am odd ! That's the fun of it. Wait until you see the 1000 member award. Yikes!!!!![/quote
Money is always the great equalizer.
Particularly if the money is a roll of coins in ones fist. If I would have given my kids each a roll of coins in the back seat they would have beat the hell out of each other.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are sneaking upon our 1000th member. Estimate a date and time of that milestone. All entries must be submitted by midnight on the 26th of April. The winner will receive a super spectacular prize of my choice. Does that scare you? It should. Let the guesses begin.
04.25.14 @ 11:00am.................. :)

Top Bottom